Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Best Cinema Spank

Everyone knows about McClintock, True Grit, and the other usuals, but I have never seen this one mentioned. Not saying it hasn't, I just haven't seen it.

During the visit with my parents, A movie called The Happening was shown. It was the recent one and as far as I know, has no spanking in it, but it reminded me of a movie that I saw back in 1999 or 2000.

It was called The Happening but it was made in 1967. I had recently discovered my interest in spanking and was watching tv late at night in our basement and that is when I saw this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwWma-Mv4Ps

It happens at 4:50 of this clip. George Maharis gives Faye Dunaway a perfect spank.

It was shown again a couple days later and I taped it so I could really watch it and also see it in slow motion. It is so much better in slo mo. You can see every frame of her reaction to the very real swat.

And I am not so sure it was scripted. Sure the camera angle for it was perfect to see the swat and her reaction, but I think it might have been  just to show off her butt in those thin tight pants and to see him walk away at the same time. But it is her reaction that makes me wonder if it really was scripted.

I do not have the tech skill to figure out how allow you to see it in slow motion, but perhaps someone out there does and can show us. You will see exactly what I mean.

What is your all favorite spank scenes from the media?

3 comments:

  1. A

    re the Fay Dunnaway clip . . .

    i clicked to watch and thought, yawn, yawn where is this going and then it happened - patience and then see the expression on FD's face

    this is delicious - so yes, downloaded it, trimmed it and looped it to slow, over and over again

    oh, you naughty girl A

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, J I liked it, too. It was Faye's reaction that made it that much better.

    If you would like, you can email your edited clip and I will post it and credit you with it, so that others can see it and see the slow motion reactions to enjoy it also. It is a bit tiresome to go over 4 1/2 minutes watching a rather silly rest of movie

    amber xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have added my email... it has been a while since I gave it and since I welcome any comments, criticisms, etc given as feedback here, I know some are more comfortable emailing.

    amberbrat33@yahoo.com

    and I welcome anything you might like to see, suggestions, etc.

    amber xx

    ReplyDelete